M. V Green Ocean is a new ferry launched in mid-2015 to help travelers move from one island to the other in an economical way. This is quite similar to the Government ferry, but with better seatings and space. The ferry has an open deck where you can go and enjoy the open sea during your ride from Port Blair to Havelock and return.
The ferry takes around 2 Hours and 15 Minutes to reach Havelock from Port Blair and vice-versa. With four different classes of seatings (Economy, Executive, Luxury and Royal class) this ferry puts forward an altogether different experience to travelers visiting Andaman Island. The best part about this ferry is that it has plenty of space for travelers to walk around and to see the ride. With fast cruises (Makruzz and Coastal Cruise) such options are not available. For photographers, we will surely recommend this ferry during your return from Havelock Island. The sunset view during the ride is great enough for you to capture some of your best clicks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Passenger should carry a valid photo ID Card at the time of check-in.
* Reporting time ONE HOUR prior to departure.
* Check-in Counter closes 15 minutes prior to departure
* Boarding closes 10 minutes prior to departure
* Correction of name is not permitted in ticket once booked. So please ensure the correct name of each passenger.